Postdoctoral Program 2017
The Labex (Laboratory of Excellence) EpiGenMed is a collaborative health science research program at the University of Montpellier that is financed by the Excellence Initiative of the French Ministry of Research and that involves leading research laboratories of the area.
Five major axes of research (involving 58 top-level research groups) are supported by this initiative:
• Genome and Epigenome
• Cell Cycle, Cell Fate and Development
• Infection and immunity
• Integrating Systems in Neuroscience
• Biophysics and Systems Biology
The EpiGenMed post-doctoral program 2017 offers 11 fellowships for a period of 2 years (1 year renewable).
The EpiGenMed research group leaders will select their candidate who has to be validated by the Labex EpiGenMed Scientific Committee.
Applications should be send directly to the following team leaders.
Post-doctoral research positions
2. Small-Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) of Disordered Biomolecular Complexes (Pau BERNADO, CBS).
3. Role of Pluripotency-Associated Proteins in Genomic Imprinting (Robert FEIL, IGMM) - position no longer available.
4. The role of enhancers and chromatin looping in establishing an EMT-specific splicing program (Reini FERNANDEZ DE LUCO, IGH) - position no longer available.
5. Diciphering the role of the MmpL transporters, MAB_4703c and MAB_4704c, in cell wall biosynthesis, drug resistance and pathogenicity of Mycobacterium abscessus (Laurent KREMER, IRIM) - position no longer available.
6. Computational modeling of p53 metabomic functions (Laurent LE CAM, IRCM) - position no longer available.
7. Replication-transcription interference and genomic instability (Philippe PASERO, IGH) - position no longer available.
8. Transcriptional role of the Fra-1 protein in aggressive breast cancers (Marc PIECHACZYK, IGMM) - position no longer available.
9. Dynamic control of metabotropic glutamate receptor activity (Jean-Philippe PIN/Laurent PREZEAU, IGF) - position no longer available.
10. Functions of the piRNA pathway in germline stem cells (Martine SIMONELIG, IGH).
11. Molecular basis of HK/VDAC interactions in healthy and diseased myelinating Schwann cells (Nicolas TRICAUD, INM) - position no longer available.
- Duration: The post-doctoral contract is for two years (one year renewable).
- Salary: The monthly gross salary will be about 2550 Euros.